A Marketing Executive is required to join our busy retail marketing team. The role involves working alongside Marketing Account Managers to deliver effective marketing communications and campaigns for our clients.
The Marketing Executive will be required to liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including marketing colleagues, retailer teams and suppliers. Contribute to the planning and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns from initial concept, through to completion.
The role includes weekend work when required, event management and travel across the UK when required. This is a fast paced and demanding role and would suit a graduate or junior marketer wanting to progress their career in marketing.
The role requires:
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on his/her own initiative
- Good people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A natural relationship builder
- Strong organisational skills
- Creatively minded
- Strong attention to detail even whilst under pressure
- A natural relationship builder and team player
The marketing executive will be responsible for:
- Maintaining strong communication links with retailers
- Co-ordinate marketing events and activities
- Briefing external agencies
- Reporting and measuring effectiveness of all marketing activity
- Experience in event marketing and working within an agency environment is preferable