A leading client of ours in the technology sector are looking for a MIS Support Officer to join their team in Doncaster. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering excellent advice, support and training in the uses of school Management Information Systems to School Managers, Officers and teachers based on their individual needs for the service.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience and knowledge of school management processes and practices, with experience in supporting School Management Information Systems.Skills/Experience:
- Significant knowledge of School Management Information Systems including: Capita SIMS, FMS and Arbor software.
- Experience of training users in systems
- Experience of supporting Bespoke Applications
- Knowledge of data analysis and handling within a customer-focused services.
- Ability to log phone calls, emails and issues in the relevant system, updating regularly and providing the status accurately.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please apply now with your most recent CV. Alternatively please contact Charlotte Attwood on 0113 224 2121 or by email - firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.