Senior Security Engineer
RP International is on the lookout for a Senior Security Engineer to lead in the development of enhancing the security capabilities of our tier 1 tech client.
You will be responsible for mitigating threats across the security landscape, analysing data, developing scalable security solutions, automating data flows, mitigating security threats and vulnerabilities and providing additional support on incident response. This is a role that would suit someone with infrastructure security experience across the cloud.
Our client is a tier 1 technology company, with an outstanding global reputation.What you will do:
- Lead on security projects and secure integration across products and the IT landscape
- Develop and deliver cost efficient solutions to improve security in line with the needs of the business
- Implement security controls throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Improve on processes and standards
- Support in the evaluation on new and innovative tools, vendors, etc
- Develop and mentor junior colleagues
- Cloud security experience and knowledge
- Application security knowledge
- Track record of delivering security solutions
- Good understanding of protocols and network architecture
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday days
- Up to 8% matched pension, plus 2% top up.
- 15% annual bonus
- Income protection 50%