Golin are seeking a Account Director to work on product, drink, travel and purpose campaigns across Carlsberg, San Miguel, NEFF & Premier Inn - star brands in consumer lifestyle portfolio.
You'll be joining a stellar and ambitious team, with big plans to create unmissable campaigns that earn attention, awards and plaudits among consumers, within the industry and within the agency.
The work we deliver spans both UK and global campaigns. Experience of managing UK PR programmes is essential, as is a desire to explore is developing global initiatives, create award winning campaigns and hard working earned first projects. Any given day is different, from developing a reactive press release for Premier Inn, to developing global influencer campaigns for NEFF, to talking media to Somerset House for the opening of the San Miguel Terrace Bar or Glastonbury for Carlsberg!
We collaborate closely with partner agencies in developing and launching campaigns: the work we do is earned-first at heart but always considers all consumer media touchpoints; as such, you'll need to collaborate with partner agencies, and be able to think about the potential of campaigns to live beyond traditional PR alone. You'll have impeccable project management chops, having previously managed and coordinated events, celebrity partnerships, influencer campaigns and media drops with a difference.
Good old media savvy is a must to ensure we generate standout coverage and talkability for our client, so experience of driving a buzzy proactive and reactive press office is essential, as is a track record of producing knockout press coverage and talkable campaigns.
As a truly passionate PR, you'll bring rich knowledge of the industry and of culture to bear in all your work, helping Golin grow its business and develop ever better workWhat will you be doing?
Who are you?
- Day to day client contact with Brand / PR Managers
- A keen eye on quality of the work - and the people who deliver it; this work includes toolkit and press release writing, research, briefings...
- The other keen eye across campaign deliverables, timings, and success of campaigns - working with your junior and senior team to both pre-empt challenges and also course-correct activation pre- and / or mid-campaign
- Build and maintain connections with other IPG agency teams such as Mullen Lowe, ITB, RGA, Salt
- Ownership of campaign project management trackers, such as timelines & status
- Lead weekly client calls / X-Agency status meeting and actions, and ensure follow-through
- Oversee overall management of the team: ensuring your team is fully briefed and fully clear on both overall priorities and their specific tasks needed to meet those
- Ensure campaign thorough campaign reviews, results and learnings are developed
- Develop of thorough and meaningful KPI and measurement with Data & Insights team
- Ensure most critical principles are implemented across team and future campaigns
- Working with Directors and G4 specialists to develop new campaign briefs, and new campaigns
- Manage up & down - ensure you report any team issues relating to any resourcing or individual team member support needed
- Have a firm grasp on client financials, from campaign budget trackers to fee forecast
- Previous experience managing UK Consumer PR programmes
- Experience managing both up & down to ensure successful delivery and timings of campaigns
- Previous experience in and understanding of client financials
- Media savvy with strong media contacts to ensure we generate standout coverage
- Excellent written skills for press and media facing materials
We are a progressive public relations agency, designed to reach a profoundly diverse global market. We proudly reclaim and redefine PR at a time when earning attention has never been more important. Our progressive approach aligns earned first, data driven creative with the customer journey, to build relevance and deliver maximum impact for our clients.
With 50 offices around the world and 60 years of experience, 'Go All In' is our agency's ethos and commitment to bravery over mediocrity. We Go All In, in everything we do. We are committed to Go All In for our people, offering a full benefits programme that builds a culture of happy people who are the best at what they do. We're proud of the work we do, and even prouder when it is recognised by our peers. Over the last five years, we have been named 'Agency of the Year' ten times in a row and received many awards for our creative work. It's a testament to our team's excellent work and dedication to innovation and client service. In both 2019 and 2020, we were named PRWeek Global Agency of the Year and AMEC Research and Measurement Team of Year.Note from the Talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Golin. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.