About the Role
We were awarded the four-year contract to buy all UK Government media in May 2018 and started in November 2018. Our ambition is to make Government communications best in class on a global stage. This is a fantastic opportunity to improves outcomes for taxpayer investment, with a strategic partnership with HMG founded on principles of industry leading transparency. To do this we have created a bespoke offering within MG OMD at our Bankside offices. This will combine the scale and power of Omnicom Media Group with the intelligent application of MG OMD, our biggest agency. We are looking for passionate, dedicated and motivated individuals who understand the responsibility and actively want to be part of this unique and special team.Specific Skills We Look For:
Other Core Values of this Role ...Teamwork
- You will be the client's main day to day contact showing constant expertise, understanding of their goals and build a solid, professional relationship
- Deliver client reports and write high standard commentary and insights to be sent to the client on a regular basis
- Manage budgets and optimise where applicable to ensure client KPIs are hit. Be responsible for the budget checkers to ensure efficient budget pacing
- Monitor campaign results regularly, offering suggestions and tactics to improve performance to the account manager.
- To be able to manage upwards appropriately ensuring you have all the information you require to complete task, request help and training where necessary and proactively manage deadlines and any workload issues with your manager
- To develop collaborative and positive relationship with colleagues not only in your team, but with teams across all other parts of agency
- To add positively to the team dynamic, attending and contributing in meeting both agency and client side (where appropriate)
- To develop strong relationships with biddable platforms and technology providers to ensure client goals are consistently being met and strategy is innovating.
- Manage and train assistants and executives in the fundamentals of Search/Social and the basics of their day-to-day job requirements
- Timely and accurate delivery of work to agency/clients and suppliers
- Ensure all work is delivered on time, to the standard required and is 100% accurate
- Contribute to the team's delivery of work and client service of the highest quality
- Contribute to the knowledge of the whole team by staying up to date with the latest releases and/or latest industry best practices.
- To develop strong relationships with clients, agency partners and suppliers to gain their trust, respect and confidence
- Demonstrate that you understand your clients brand, objectives and that your work and behaviour reflects this
- To always represent MG in accordance with the agency behaviours
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for the current stage in your career, then make sure you APPLY NOW so that you don't miss out!!
- Be a friendly face and act as a role model and a willingness to help and coach more junior members of the team
- Be 100% confident in recommending strategy and tactics to clients
- Be the first port of call for client teams on your accounts
- Manage upwards with your account manager and account director and identify ways of working to improve efficiency across your direct team and the wider team
Here at OMG UK our ambition is that we Reflect Real Britain in both our workforce and our work. We want to welcome remarkable people from a broad range of backgrounds who bring their diverse attitudes, opinions and beliefs into a culture where you are treated with respect and can be comfortable at work just being you. Embracing our differences results in a stimulating and inspiring environment where Reflecting Real Britain will lead to everyone viewing the world, our work and each other with fresh eyes.
We are keen to encourage applications from people from all walks of life and we want you to be at your best throughout the recruitment process, please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Acquisition team member or if you would prefer, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know (confidentially) how we can help you.