Role DescriptionWho are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive
with a background in email and content marketing to drive our user engagement strategy. You will be part of the marketing and expansion team, and will be responsible for shaping and executing automated email campaigns and push notifications, as well as growing our couples community.
You will also be a confident copywriter, supporting the team to produce new content such as email and blog posts to strengthen our platform's organic presence and brand.About you
What do we offer you?
- You have at least 2 years' experience in a digital marketing role
- You have experience delivering email campaigns using an email marketing platform such as Mailchimp, Customer.io or Active Campaign
- You have a strong working knowledge of HTML & CSS for email
- You are a confident copywriter with a high attention to detail and enjoy producing content
- You will be results-driven and will be comfortable interpreting campaign data
- You are excited by the prospect of working at a fast-growing start-up, and having lots of ownership from day one
Come as you are
- Generous holiday allowance: Bridebook operates enhanced holiday allowance increasing for every complete year of employment. We also offer a paid Christmas shutdown break between 25 Dec - 1 Jan. All this is in addition to bank holidays
- Team events: we have many COVID friendly social activities, team events, and annual company summits
- Amazing culture: Monthly hackathons, regular chess tournaments, book clubs, film evenings and more, all while sporting a casual dress code
- Access to a learning and development budget as well as a book allowance
- This role will start flexible from home with the option to go into the Notting Hill office 1-2 days a week, but will remain working from home friendly
Bridebook is a progressive, open-minded meritocracy. If you're smart, kind and good at what you do, nothing else matters.
A job from TalentPool, powered by Cilla - the talent matching engine