£32k - £37k per annum plus benefits
Our clients are looking for an experienced Civil engineer with a minimum of 3 years' of working in design drainage systems to join them on a full-time permanent basis. The candidate will be joining their busy office based in Cardiff.
The position is to assist in the development of the team, whilst also completing projects efficiently from start to finish with a desire to fulfil their client's needs. You will be able to demonstrate excellent technical aptitude supplemented by outstanding IT skills.
- A relevant degree in Civil Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience,
- Drainage design experience including SUDS,
- Working knowledge of PDS / Civils 3D and Microdrainage,
- Proficient with the use of AutoCAD,
- Experience in adoptable infrastructure design and the negotiation of Section 104, 106, 278, 38 Agreements.
This great opportunity offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package. If you like to be pushed out of your comfort zone then this is the role for you.
For more information regarding this great opportunity please send an updated CV to Jamie Creed.