Experience Account Directors, this might be the role for you...
A full service agency are looking for an experienced Account Director to join their delivery team. So if you are an expert in experiential marketing and brand activation then please keep reading. In this role you will play a pivotal role in providing strategic & operational oversight across all deliverables, be the senior & strategic leads across in-house divisions, clients, suppliers, projects & teams. You will be the go to person for Account Management, Financial Management & Business Development for one of the agencies biggest clients.
To be considered for this role, you will have to have proven track record working with large scale clients and be able to show evidence that you have worked at a senior client facing role for a similar agency.
- Provide strategic and operational oversight to ensure service levels are met and client expectations exceeded.
- Oversee development of new client briefs from creative through to production and implementation.
- Ensure all projects are being delivered on brand, on budget and on time and providing innovative and creative solutions.
- Play a strong leading role within the account team, reporting directly into the Client Relationship Director.
- Act as the direct line manager to Senior Account Managers and team leadership and line management support for the Account Managers, Senior Account Executives and Account Executives.
- Directly support the Client Relationship Director and Leadership Team by adopting full responsibility for the team, projects and client relationship.
- Work collaboratively with the other Client Account Director to share best practice and consistency of charging across multiple clients within the business.
This really is a great opportunity to join an award-winning agency and work alongside some of the industries best. You will be given a large amount of responsibility and work collaboratively within a fun, engaging environment.
To find out more about this role and how to apply, please get in touch.