** ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH A COVER LETTER WILL BE CONSIDERED **The Company
3xScreen Media is a central London-based video production company that specialises in the production and live streaming of events online - which we do for some of the biggest names in broadcast, technology, media, entertainment, retail and sport.The Role
We are seeking a live stream technical producer to join our growing team.
You will lead virtual and real-world productions, working with a diverse range of tools and technologies including vMix, Tricaster, NDI, Dante, LiveU, open and closed captions, Wowza and webcasting.
Whether you have years of experience - or are relatively new in the industry, we can craft a rewarding role that offers satisfaction and growth. More than anything, it is your approach and attitude that is important to us.Role Duties
The main duties of the Live Stream Technical Producer are:
Skills and Experience
- Participate in the day-to-day operation of 3xScreen's technical/production activities, ensuring outstanding levels of performance;
- Contribute to the operation and development of all aspects of the 3xScreen live streaming workflow
- Act as the customer-facing technical/production lead for projects, ensuring regular, professional, proactive communications with customers and ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained at agreed levels;
- Contribute to Basecamp, Slack and other 3xScreen project management, operational planning and financial control systems to ensure the effective management of projects and the effective management of project profitability;
- Proactively become an expert in all 3xScreen technical and production systems and cloud-based services;
- Other duties as may from time to time be assigned or delegated by the 3xScreen MD and/or 3xScreen Head of Internet Broadcast Job
The preferred candidates will:
- Have relevant experience in a similar or related role (desired)
- Possess a demonstrable passion for live streaming
- Have an undergraduate or post-graduate qualification in broadcast media
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of live streaming, broadcast and virtual workflows.
- Proven track record of working under pressure in live events or similar
The preferred candidates will possess suitable personal attributes, in particular:
** ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH A COVER LETTER WILL BE CONSIDERED **
- A learning attitude
- A hard worker who is prepared to strive hard to get ahead
- Good team player, comfortable working as a member of a small high-performance start-up team
- A customer and results-oriented self-starter
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A creative thinker who can think outside the box
- Good attention to detail.