Front end Web Application DeveloperUK Head Office, Derby£40,000 -£50,000Would you like to work for an award-winning, world leading innovator in computer graphics, video capture and digital display technology?
Datapath was founded in 1982 and are now distributing across 5 continents. We have end customers in more than 100 countries worldwide and in diverse markets including Medical, Signage, Security and Retail. Datapath consistently delivers class leading products and effective customer support, providing unbeatable service for specialised requirements. We are a successful and expanding company, with offices in the UK, US, Japan and customers in every major global market.
Continuing this success, we are pleased to offer a great opportunity for a talented, motivated and outgoing individual to help maintain our growth. The Web Application Developer will be a key member of the software development team developing new web application solutions to provide the rich feature set expected by our worldwide customer base.Required Skills
- Angular 5 or above
- Unit Testing with Jasmine/Karma
- ASP.NET Core WebAPI
- Experience with OAuth / OpenID
- DI / IoC Containers
- Automated Testing with Protractor
- Working knowledge of any of the following: PostgreSQL, KeyCloak, Linux, NGINX
- Entity Framework
- WiX Toolset
- Octopus Deploy
- 24 days holiday (plus 8 additional bank holidays)
- Cycle2Work scheme
- A mixture of working from home/office based work
- 4% employer pension contribution
- A non-contractual, discretionary profit share bonus scheme
- Flexitime policy between 7am-7pm
- Free parking, tea and coffee
- Great staff extras such as pizzas, BBQ's and social activities
- Employees are eligible for life assurance/death in service which provides a cover of three times gross salary after successful completion of probationary period.