Job Description Role:
PR Account Manager - Consumer Location:
Imperial Wharf, London, UK About us
Media Zoo is a leading PR company based by Chelsea Harbour in London and specialising in corporate, consumer and crisis communications. We provide everything from strategic counsel and pro-active public relations to messaging, media training and reputation management. The company also has an award-winning film team and a top-class online learning offer.
Everyone in our agency is expected to constantly evolve, reinvent their skills and set a new standard in the industry for their role.
We are currently looking for a consumer-focused Account Manager to join the Consumer PR team, which is staffed by a young, collaborative and vibrant team that holds itself to the highest professional standards and consistently delivers excellent work and flawless client service.
The portfolio of clients is diverse both in terms of core businesses, but also in terms of target audience. Top notch multi-sector media relations skills and big brand experience are highly desired for the role, as is experience in fintech, technology, property and retail. Responsibilities and Attributes:
What the role can offer you
- Solid communication experience gained within a fast-paced agency environment or a busy press office - minimum of 2-3 years experience
- Proven experience in technology, property and fintech with a desire to build upon this specialism within a team who share a passion for the space
- Agile and responsive, demonstrating an ability to keep on top of market and societal trends / news and the implications for clients
- Ability to craft media angles and stories and adapt them to different media targets as required
- A media specialist, you will have developed a wealth of media contacts in the national press, with broadcasters and lifestyle media that you contact regularly and maintain relationships with
- Intellectually curious with ambition, drive, and commitment to great results
- Exceptional writing and communications skills
- A confident team player with the ability to quickly build strong inter-team relationships and motivate a group of ambitious junior staff
- High energy multi-tasker, quick and diligent with strong writing capability and impeccable attention to detail
How to apply:
- The opportunity to develop under the guidance of some of the best in the industry
- The opportunity to work collaboratively with other teams including corporate, events, film, learning and development and new business
- Exposure to globally-recognised clients and campaigns centred upon performance and purpose
- The ability to work alongside a passionate and supportive team
- Joining one of London's most respected, award-winning PR agencies
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not hear back from us within 4 weeks of applying, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Thank you once again for applying and we wish you success in your future career.
For more information about Media Zoo please visit www.mediazoo.tv