We're on the lookout for a top notch PPC Manager to help take us to the next level. Have you got what it takes?
- New role in specialist paid media agency due to ongoing fast growth
- 3+ years of PPC experience required
- Working on established B2C and B2B brands
- Flexible working
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Must be able to work in Manchester office 2-3 days per week
We're Vagabond Digital - paid media specialists. We're a bunch of creatives and techies but we're also business-focused people and we work exclusively on delivering ROI and profitable ad campaigns to our valued clients.
We're a small but ambitious, Manchester based agency. We only do paid ads because were focused on being masters at it. So far so good, we're growing fast so we must be doing something right!The role
We're excited to be recruiting as we grow at pace, so if you're up for joining our team, we'd love to hear from you.
You will be responsible for the management and optimisation of our PPC accounts and be able to execute advanced PPC techniques to effectively grow and nurture our client campaigns. Main responsibilities
You will be expected to:
- Set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research & writing relevant ad copy
- Manage & optimise campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, structural, keywords and ad copy optimisation
- Implement a rigorous testing strategy
- Management of data feeds for Google Shopping
- Provide analysis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Work with and provide weekly status updates as part of the team
- Ensure that conversion tracking and other KPI measurements are in place
- Measure campaign success
- Continuously develop ways to optimise processes to streamline campaign management across accounts
- Feed into the wider client strategy
You will have a strategic mind, be data driven and have a keen eye for detail.
You must have previous experience, preferably managing multiple client accounts across PPC campaigns, bid management, campaign creation and performance analysis.
Agency experience would be a big plus too. You'll also need to be someone who thrives in the fast lane.
Here is the essentials checklist:Essential Skills
What we offer
- 3+ years' hands-on PPC experience
- Experienced with Google Ads: Search, Shopping & Display, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Ideally worked on accounts spending £50k+ per month
- Ability to look at the big picture, whilst also focus on the granular
- Exceptional attention to detail & performance driven
- Good written, analytical & verbal communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to summarise data concisely
- Ability to build strong working client relationships
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines.
You'll be joining a dynamic and growing team so there are exciting times ahead. This is an opportunity to put your mark on the business and build the agency along with the founding team.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible hours so that you can look after your work/life balance and wellbeing
- Work with some exciting, forward-thinking clients
- Opportunities to develop your skills and learning
- Fun and supportive working environment
Sound interesting? Want to be part of our ambitious growth plans?
We'd love to see what successes you've already had in your career and what your aspirations are so get in touch.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.