We're an independent, employee-owned corporate communications business. You're an Account Manager who always wants to do better; for yourself and for those around you. Together, we could achieve great things. We're looking for switched-on, ambitious people to deliver all kinds of integrated projects at all levels. If you have reporting experience, all the better. What's really important here is your irrepressible instinct to make a positive impact.
Emperor has great ambitions because the need for effective communication has never been greater. We're also employee-owned, which inspires all of us to aim higher. This is excellent news for someone like you. Joining us as a partner means you get to own your ambitions, creativity and successes. You'll also be driven to help everyone around you to achieve, so that even greater things happen.
The role of an Account Manager is three-fold:
- Project Lead and Programme Manager - exceptional clients will demand exceptional delivery skills. As a senior member of the team, you will be expected to lead showcase projects which demand hands on involvement from an experienced member of the team. You will also be expected to act as a Programme Manager, ensuring different work streams dovetail effectively and taking ultimate responsibility when overseeing the work of individual account/project managers. This is an integrated role managing accounts which incorporate brand & marcomms, engagement, reporting and digital elements.
- Client service - Emperor prides itself on its client service and it is a key reason why clients choose to work with us. You will be organised and efficient in your communication/documentation and, most of all, personable in the way you work with clients and colleagues. Relationships matter and when something is in doubt or a deadline is looming you will instinctively pick up the phone rather than rely on email. Delivery alone isn't enough, we want our clients to want to work with us again and again.
- New business support - you will be expected to work alongside the Client Directors and other members of the team to produce cost estimates for pitches / new client work as required. When required you will attend pitches representing the strategic delivery team, explain our processes and embody our approach to client service.
- Proactive approach to relationship building
- Day-to-day contact for clients
- Provision of an exceptional client experience, from the timely issuance of agendas and contact reports to clear on-going communication and sound judgment of when to escalate issues
- Act as a partner and safe pair of hands to your clients
- Management of delivery process from kick off to completion
- Programme management
- Scoping and requirements gathering
- Production liaison/briefing/management
- Attend to all reporting needs
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge sharing around your areas of expertise
- Willingness to help colleagues solve problems or understand new requirements
- Acute awareness of colleagues' skills and when they can add value to a project
- Member of pitch teams when required
- Embodies and demonstrates Emperor's Values - Aim High, Creativity Everywhere, Infectious Enthusiasm, Always Learning and Razor Sharp
- Exceptional client service skills
- Sensitivity to client challenges and supportive attitude to aid or provide solutions
- Engaging, collaborative and adept at building internal and external relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgment and analytical thinking
- Unquestionable business ethics and integrity
- Organised and can multi-task with ease
- A 'can do' mentality
- Business and commercial awareness
- Flexible, adaptable style and approach
- Resilient, passionate, energetic and hungry
For a detailed job description, please email email@example.com
#accountmanager #accountdirector #reporting