***No sponsorship is provided, please do not apply if you do not have the right to work in the UK***
I am partnered with a fantastic Investment firm in West London that is searching for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join the Technology function reporting directly into the CIO.
This is a business critical role and requires someone to be able to start within 2-3 weeks.
This role is based 5 days in the Ealing office with all COVID safety measures in place.
- Expertise and experience working with AWS/Azure (hands on)
- Any experience with Crypto-Currency or Blockchain is a huge advantage
- Prior experience or knowledge of security tools
- Suggests improvements to user stories and UX
- Manages technical debt as part of daily activities
- Maintains coding standards
- Have some understanding of; AWS, MySQL, MongoDB, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes and more
- Champion TDD/BDD Software development
- Support the build and maintenance of applications that provide significant business transformation
- Exposure to and knowledge of Test-Driven Development
- Experience in Agile software development processes
- Architect, design and develop new software products and components
- Review the merge requests in order to ensure the quality of the codebase
- Write high quality, tested and maintainable code while using the best and latest technologies
- Working closely with the team members and the team lead to ensure that tech development and delivery is implemented to specification and with good quality.
- Works with QA team to improve the quality of the software and deliver innovative products