Are you an experienced Franchise Development Manager
looking for a new challenge?
Rapidly growing pet care franchise company, based in the east of England, is looking for a highly experienced Franchise Development Manager with experience in the service industry, to perform in an exciting new role to support our franchisees in increasing revenue, creating brand awareness and helping them to deliver a top customer experience.
Your role as the Franchise Development Manager will be pivotal to the growth of the We Love Pets brand. Working as part of our support team, you will build relationships with franchisees from the beginning of their franchise journey by facilitating the on-boarding process and ensuring their continued growth and success by carrying out the following:
- Manage and support all phases of the franchise development process including onboarding, training and growth.
- Actively mentor and coach franchisees on key focus areas of the business including improving profits, service delivery, sales & marketing, people management, setting goals & targets and business planning.
- Set up and facilitate training, workshops and events where franchisees can collaborate and learn from the team and each other.
- Regularly communicate with franchisees and organise regional and national events.
- Help to ensure operational standards are maintained by all franchisees and ensure all franchisees are compliant and consistent with all related processes and policies.
- Be a point of contact for franchise development related activities.
- Build strong relationships with franchisees, suppliers and the support team.
- Build strong working relationships with our marketing and sales team to grow the business.
- Deliver training for new and existing Franchisees (initial, ad hoc and advanced training events) in collaboration with the support team.
- Report to Management Team on franchisee KPIs and results.
- Manage the delivery of re-sales in line with the business's targets and needs.
We are looking for the following:
Previous business development experience is a must! Particularly within a franchise environment.
- Strong knowledge of franchise development.
- Highly skilled in facilitating and delivering training and development.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen - you must be able to analyse complex data to drive financial and commercial decisions.
- Strong communication skills - you will be required to give open feedback and resolve issues.
- Advanced influencing, negotiation and sales skills.
- The ability to take ownership and responsibility, proactively seek out solutions and opportunities to improve.
- Adaptability and flexibility in how you support the team and the needs of the business
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects from start to finish.
- Be an enthusiastic 'people person' who can motivate others.
- Ability to self-motivate and work in a self-directed way.
- Be professional in manner and appearance.
- Experience using Microsoft and CRM software.
- Experience in using social media for business promotion.
- Full driving license and access to a car.
Please get in touch and send us your CV.