MyTutor is the UK's leading online platform for one-to-one learning, and we're on a mission to improve the educational outcomes of thousands of young people. We're building a future where access to high quality learning is stress-free for those who can afford it, and funded for those who can't.
One-to-one tuition is one of the most powerful ways to improve pupils' grades, confidence and life chances. Yet it remains out of reach for many. Our handpicked community of tutors work online with students from all walks of life, raising results on average by one whole grade. Since the Covid-19 and all the disruption to education, we've worked with the government to provide safe and reliable tuition to more students than ever. We're proud to have worked with over 1,000 schools across the UK, and our tutors have given over a million lessons.
Since the pandemic, we've scaled up and kept a working environment that encourages collaboration and support. We always prioritise our team's development and wellbeing, remotely right now, and in an office again in the future. You can find your zen in team Yoga on Mondays, sweat it out at our Product Manager Jess's Bootcamp on Fridays (not for the faint-hearted) or get creative at Drink & Draw from our Content Manager Mariota. We have regular company socials and there are chances every week to sit down with someone for a cuppa and a chat. When it's legal, we're excited to get back to in-person socials too (landscape drawing in the park, anyone?).The role in a nutshell:
Here at MyTutor we are experiencing a rapid period of growth and we're looking for an experienced, data driven and passionate Marketing Analytics professional to support our Consumer business.
You'll be joining a collaborative data team and working in a fast-paced environment with stakeholders across marketing, customer success and sales to drive deeper understanding of the impact of our campaigns, customer behaviour, and acquisition and retention.
With your data expertise and commercial awareness, you'll influence the strategy and decisions that fuel our rapid growth as we look to become one of the world's leading learning platforms.What you can expect:
The type of person we would love to meet:
- To be the go to person for marketing insights and provide a vital link in the strategy - execution - analysis chain to ensure we move quickly and stay ahead.
- Lead analysis of marketing campaigns, focused on developing the capability to translate data into actionable insights that will improve campaign performance.
- Set the standard for measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of our advertising spend.
- Directly work on a variety of projects such as pricing & incentives, attribution modelling and comms targeting.
- Drive deeper understanding of customer behaviours relating to churn and LTV.
- Assist with ad hoc queries and provide analytical support to our fast-growing business as it evolves.
- To seek out new techniques and opportunities for greater efficiency as well as owning best practices across the data function.
- You have of experience tackling complex analytical challenges, supporting Marketing functions with funnel/spend optimisation and making decisions based on LTV and CAC.
- You have advanced skills in data analysis - SQL, statistical methods and modelling on large data sets.
- You have excellent data visualisation skills and storytelling, capable of driving actions from stakeholders (e.g. self-service visualisation tools or slide decks).
- You have a passion for solving ambiguous, difficult and unstructured problems.
- You have experience of digital marketing tools including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- You are someone who is comfortable working across multiple projects in a rapidly changing environment, able to balance the need for accuracy and efficiency to prioritise work.
- You deliver accurate, meaningful and timely information, based on well thought through research and your interpersonal skills enable you to articulate complex concepts in simple terms to stakeholders.
- Investment in your learning with a personal L&D budget of up to £350
- Your own laptop and hardware (we can help you set up a home office if WFH)
- Workplace pension
- Share option package
- Private Healthcare option through BUPA
- Enhanced parent policies
- Cycle, tech and gym schemes
- Mentor/mentee scheme
- Regular team events & socials (we've just had a remote Sofar Sounds gig and wine tasting!)
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- A culture that champions wellbeing with monthly workshops and 1:1 coaching
MyTutor is committed to creating an inclusive workplace and we have set up our own EDI (Equality, Diversity and Inclusion) committee who host regular events to make sure we live up to those values. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered.