IMG ARENA is the premium provider of official sports content services to the betting and digital media industries. They have close partnerships with a diverse range of international sports federations and associations including the ATP, MLS, PGA, European Tour, NBA, NFL, UFC, EFL and others.
Here at IMG ARENA, we're embarking on several greenfield projects that will revolutionise the industry; we're recruiting at all levels for people who are comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and have strong problem solving and analytical skills. Our in-app visualisations are top of the range, including 3D representations of real-time data.
IMG ARENA is looking for candidates who have a passion for collaboration, quality, performance and rapid delivery, leveraging modern approaches to automation. Candidates that are passionate about the web development domain and stay up to date with community trends, but don't blindly follow! We are strong believers in developing talent of all levels and back this up with half a day a week for personal development, carrying our regular knowledge sharing sessions and quarterly hackathons. Joining the team will mean getting stuck in with a modern web-tech stack, contributing to technical decision making and delivering features for both the UI and our GraphQL API gateway service.Location:
Negotiable, based upon experience.Core Tech Stack
- React (16.8+)
- Jest/React Testing Library/Cypress
- Node JS
- Modern technical solutions (Typescript, Web Components, CSS-in-JS, GraphQL)
- 3D programming (Babylon.js/three.js)
- Automation tools (Webpack/rollup, CI/CD)
- Participate in design/architecture sessions and contribute to the technical direction of the team and department.
- Working together with the rest of the IMG ARENA and other internal/external partners to define and build new products and features.
- Implement new products and features according to their acceptance criteria, as well as maintaining and improving the existing features/codebase.
- Experience in developing mobile-first web-based products
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Confident and capable communication skills, being able to clearly justify decisions