Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team headquartered in London.
The firm is a leading asset manager, with global offices in Europe, US, and AsiaPac. This job may require alternating to the office (2 to 3 days a week). This is a permanent full-time role.
This opportunity is suitable for someone who is passionate about development and has an intellectual curiosity, with previous experience in the following:
- Working on developing in-house investment operations systems,
- Writing clean and functional codes on the front and back end (and willingness to learn full stack if you're experience is only back or front end),
- Testing and fixing bugs and other coding issues,
- Developing a business acumen and solving business problems.
What we are looking for
- Education in relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- At least 3+ years of experience in development, investment or financial product is a major plus
- Candidates from different programming language are welcome to apply (.Net, C#, C++ is a plus - willingness to learn is important).