Ripple is growing and we're looking to hire a new team member to focus on Client Solutions for our Sales team in our London office! This is a great opportunity to work with different departments like product, engineering and integration, to deliver enterprise solutions.What You'll Do
What We're Looking For
- Capture business requirements, define scope, create designs and specifications
- Determine business efforts in terms of duration and cost
- Work with clients to understand where and how technology can assist them in meeting their objectives
- Work closely with clients, as well as internal and external teams to construct solution designs, cost estimates and implementation plans spanning all systems involved
- Field queries, acting as the single point of contact for the new system, for both the client and internal teams for future designs, enhancements and strategic direction
- 30% - 50% travel required (when it becomes safe to do so)
What We Offer
- At least 5 years of functional and technical knowledge of payments and funds settlement systems
- Experience leading and architecting enterprise-level payment solutions consistent with product vision i.e. SOA, Application integration, API design and management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and and experience working with industry data standards (e.g. in Banking (ACH, SWIFT, SEPA), a plus
- Solution architects apply both banking knowledge and technical savvy in order to meet unusual client requirements
- You're an out-of-the-box thinker and client advocateYou have interest and experience in championing and driving the development of product software features and extensions by working in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders
Who We Are
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- 100% Paid Medical and dental for employees and dependents
- Competitive salary and equity
- Pension contributions
- Season ticket loan
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- 25 days holiday
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco's Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Ripple enables payments everywhere, every way, for everyone using the power of blockchain and crypto. By joining Ripple's growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers' payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets. With offices in San Francisco, Washington D.C., New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavik and Dubai, Ripple has hundreds of customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.