Patchworks is Europe's leading cloud iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service), connecting the best global ERP, Ecommerce, WMS and POS softwares.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Integration Developer to develop a product for a segment of the market.
This role is remote.Description:
Integrate SOAP, REST and GraphQL API's for NetSuite ERP, Microsoft Dynamics Nav (Business Central) with other key platforms including Shopify Plus, Magento, Woocommerce, Bigcommerce, Peoplevox, Red Prairie.Requirements:
- Strong technical analysis & problem solving skills
- Commercial experience with data manipulation, experience with eCommerce data sets would be advantageous
- Experience working with Ecommerce, ERP and Warehouse software is useful highlighting that you understand the ecosystem in which they work
- Experience working with Microservice architecture
- API Design, build, documentation & management
- Experience with Laravel/Symphony based frameworks
- GIT version control
- Project Management & Customer Support delivery via a solution such as JIRA
- DevOps knowledge for VPS-based Linux instances
- Knowledge of debugging tools, i.e. Xdebug
- Knowledge & understanding of internet & data security
- Must have a demonstrable knowledge of CI/CD and build pipelines