We are looking for an inquisitive, adaptable and result driven individual with 5+ years' experience in another similar role to join our energetic team of integration engineers supporting our industry leading Martech solution.
At Epsilon Conversant we are committed to one simple but truly exciting principle:Each person is different, and every person matters.
This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We do magic for our clients and we have fun doing it.
For nearly 20 years, Epsilon Conversant has been transforming the way that brands talk to consumers. Our tools and expertise make digital media more relevant than it has ever been.Our team Vision
"To create innovative solutions, promote knowledge and inspire trust."Job Description
Our Client Integration Engineers are experienced digital technologists and are responsible for providing technical solutions and strategies to help our clients achieve their digital marketing objectives. This includes integrating new clients onto the Epsilon platforms, managing the technical relationship with existing clients, driving automation initiatives, and providing technical sales support. An Epsilon, Client Integration Engineer is a unique hybrid role within our company that combines aspects of a web technologist, business analyst and solutions architect. Our Client Integration Engineers leverage their technical capabilities, commercial acumen, and knowledge of the Epsilon go platform to design and deliver actionable strategies and solutions.You will be responsible for...
QualificationsYou should apply if you...
- Developing scripts, maintaining database tables, and processing data feeds to support new client initiatives
- Integrating our clients into the Epsilon system: designing, developing, implementing, and testing technical solutions based on client and business requirements
- On-going support & maintenance of existing clients
- Ensuring the quality and efficiency of your output meets internal SLA's
- Conceptualizing automation projects to be used company wide
- Troubleshooting technical setups
- Establishing and cultivating relationships with clients' technical teams
- Collaboration with Analytics, Account Management, Client Activation Managers, Sales, Media Managers, Studio and Product Development
- Occasionally traveling to our European and US offices
- Have had a similar previous role with 5+ years' experience, ideally in digital
- Are highly motivated, positive, collaborative, accountable, results driven, and you want to learn A LOT!
- Want to be part of a growing business within a dynamic and evolving industry
- Like taking a consultative approach to everything you do
- Have a continual focus on process improvement and automation
- Are truly excited by what we do here at Epsilon
Additional InformationGreat People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay and a variety of other benefits as well as many opportunities to advance your career.
Learning and development is a big focus for us, fostering the career growth of our people. In addition to unlimited online learning, we regularly host world-leading industry experts, who give talks and workshops for our teams in our on-site learning and development centre. Colleagues are encouraged to partake in peer-to-peer learning, adding to an ever-growing training menu designed to cultivate continual development within the company.
Our European headquarters, located in the iconic Television Centre in White City, is home to our focussed and friendly team of 200, backed by Epsilon global footprint of 8,000 colleagues, and Publicis Groupe's 80,000 strong global presence. Designed to maximise both productivity and downtime - fussball, ping pong and pool tables, alongside wellness treatments such as yoga, reflexology, acupuncture and massages, plus Publicis' Marcel Cafe with panoramic views across London's skyline - our office emphasises the individual, with spaces for sociable and collaborative working, alongside quieter areas for colleagues to focus.
We're friendly, small and approachable at heart, yet big in presence. Directly competing with the biggest names in advertising, we're evolving the industry through our technology and data, and we're seeking the brightest minds to support our future growth, driven by making their mark on the future of the industry.
Are you ready to join the future of marketing and advertising technology?
Apply now >