Job Description Role:
PR Account Manager - Corporate Reporting to:
PR DirectorAbout us
Media Zoo is a leading PR company based by Chelsea Harbour in London and specialising in corporate, consumer and crisis communications. We provide everything from strategic counsel and pro-active public relations to messaging, media training and reputation management. The company also has an award-winning film team and a top-class online learning offer.
Everyone in our agency is expected to constantly evolve, reinvent their skills and set a new standard in the industry for their role.
We are currently looking for a stakeholder engagement and public affairs focused Account Manager to join the Corporate PR team.
The ideal candidate therefore would have not-only a top-notch PR background but also strong experience of stakeholder engagement and public affairs. Responsibilities and Attributes
What the role can offer you
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a PR agency or press environment
- Excellent media awareness and passion for media relations, stakeholder engagement and public affairs
- Written abilities to an exceptional standard
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of creating ideas and implementing campaigns
- An eye for new business
- Strong people skills
- Ability to craft media angles and stories and adapt them to different media targets as required
- Intellectually curious with ambition, drive, and commitment to great results
- A confident team player with the ability to quickly build strong inter-team relationships and motivate a group of ambitious junior staff
- High energy multi-tasker, quick and diligent with strong writing capability and impeccable attention to detail
How to apply:
- The opportunity to develop under the guidance of some of the best in the industry
- The opportunity to work collaboratively with other teams including consumer, events, film, learning and development and new business
- Exposure to globally-recognised clients and campaigns centred upon performance and purpose
- The ability to work alongside a passionate and supportive team
- Joining one of London's most respected, award-winning PR agencies
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not hear back from us within 4 weeks of applying, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Thank you once again for applying and we wish you success in your future career.
For more information about Media Zoo please visit www.mediazoo.tv