We're looking for a Junior Software Engineer who is a genius in their field and will work together with senior teams at DNA Worldwide Group to help design, build and launch systems that transform the company's operations and client experience.
From developing tools that simplify the operational aspects of the business to enabling secure client facing portals to deliver test results in a way people can understand, this is an all encompassing role.
If you have a practical approach to work, are self-motivated and enjoy leading in what you do then this is a great fit.
Our expectations are for you to:
- Develop and maintain web portals written in React and associated PHP and/or Java services and infrastructure.
- Support Ionic mobile apps and help the transition to the next generation of codebase.
- Contributing to projects and ensuring tasks are delivered on time, budget and to specifications.
- Ensure rigorous testing of features.
- Implement and maintain best practices in version control (GIT) and release cycling including continuous integration.
- Be familiar with scoping and task sizing working with JIRA for task management.
- Propose and evaluate new technologies and processes.
- Identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
If you answer yes to most of the following then we'd love to hear from you:
- Working commercial knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
- A true self-starter and keen problem solver with an eye for attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to present with simplicity the technical work being done.
Any experience of the following would be amazing
- React, Vue.js, PHP Frameworks (Symfony, Laravel),
- SQL, NoSQL, GraphDB, GraphQL, Websockets
- TypeScript, ES6, NativeScript
- Android, iOS development
- AWS Cloud technologies (S3, Lambda, etc.)
- Accelerated Mobile Pages, Progressive Web Apps