Devoteam UK Ltd is a digital and technology consulting firm delivering innovative solutions for business. The business has over 8,200 consultants across EMEA and LATAM.
In the UK, we are around 100 people delivering a range of cutting-edge cloud, DevOps and service transformation projects with our partners, Google, Red Hat, Service Now, AWS, Salesforce and Microsoft.
We focus on technologies that can be delivered at scale for competitive advantage so AI, Big Data, Cloud, DevOps, Automation, Collaborative platforms and enterprise platforms are our focus. We watch emerging technologies and pilot some projects in the areas of blockchain, VR and quantum computing but not at scale.
We help our customers become agile and reliable at scale, develop their business models, processes and technologies to become platforms and manage their overall ecosystem more successfully.Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities
We are looking for someone who has built up a reputation within the DevOps and Cloud space for selling in excess of £5 Million-pound year on year. We are looking for a dynamic sales individual who can build out this function and drive the DevOps and cloud function forward at Devoteam UK.
You will identify, build and nurture strong, lasting relationships with new and existing FTSE 250/100 clients. Your innovative sales strategy identifies and influences potential customers to generate new business. You work closely with our strategic partners; AWS, Google and RedHat to identify joint business opportunities to increase customer value and drive revenue growth in your market.
Essential Skills And Experience
- Creating new logo opportunities
- Developing and owning the account growth strategy for the specified account(s)
- Retaining the existing committed revenues
- Growing the existing revenues and expanding into new Service Lines relative to Devoteam's capabilities
- Identify opportunities, present capabilities and gain commitment from prospects leading to current and future revenue
- Analyse market trends, implications and develop strategies to participate in resultant opportunities
- Act as a coach and partner to CXO's in helping them develop strategies leveraging digital transformation and establish Devoteam as a preferred partner to their organisation
- Stay tuned to market and competition, participate in trade events, conferences, and customer forums and provide inputs to the practice teams towards developing contextual offerings that will help differentiate Devoteam in the market place
- Meet and exceed sales revenue and client satisfaction targets
Nice To Have Skills And Experience
- 5+ Years sales experience within the Cloud & DevOps arena
- Experience selling Consulting / Professional Services Engagements
- Understanding of Cloud & DevOps trends such as DevOps as a Service
- Strong Commercial skills
- Experience in handling the complete sales cycle
- Previous experience working with our public cloud providers, as well as DevOps competitors
- Understanding of Containerisation, DevOps tools and cloud trends across AWS, Google or Azure
- Outstanding social and interpersonal skills you will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build and develop long term business relationships.
- Outstanding Selling and Negotiation skills
- Consultative approach to sales
- Resilient, able to cope with ambiguity and change