We're on the lookout for a top-notch Account Executive to help take us to the next level. Have you got what it takes?
- A new role in a specialist paid media agency due to ongoing fast growth
- Working on established B2C and B2B brands
- Flexible working
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Must be able to work in Manchester office 2-3 days per week
We're Vagabond Digital - paid media specialists. We're a bunch of creatives and techies but we're also business-focused people and we work exclusively on delivering ROI and profitable ad campaigns to our valued clients.
We're a small but ambitious, Manchester based agency. We only do paid ads because were focused on being masters at it. So far so good, we're growing fast so we must be doing something right!The role
We're excited to be recruiting as we grow at pace, so if you're up for joining our team, we'd love to hear from you.
You will be responsible for understanding clients' objectives and managing the day-to-day contact with them in relation to existing campaigns. You'll build great relationships and make sure the delivery of the campaigns meets their expectations.
You'll report into Tom, the founder, whilst also working closely with our PPC and paid social managers.Main responsibilities
You will be expected to:
- Support the PPC and paid media managers in devising campaigns that meet clients' brief
- Coordinate with the Vagabond team members to ensure seamless and consistent client service
- Carrying out competitor research
- Proofreading ad copy and creative
- Inputting into client planning & strategy
- Keep in close contact with clients at all stages of a campaign
- Make sure all deadlines are met and campaigns meet clients' budget
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Support on pitches for new business
- Work with and deliver on the requests of your line manager
- Have your finger on the pulse when it comes to industry updates and changes
You will be a self-starter with a customer focus, be super organised and have a keen eye for detail.
Previous account management experience, preferably managing multiple client accounts would be desirable but not essential.
Agency experience would be a big plus too. You'll also need to be someone who thrives in the fast lane and has no problem getting stuck in.
Here is the essentials checklist:Essential Skills
- General understanding of paid social media and PPC campaign strategy
- Exceptional attention to detail & performance driven
- Good written, analytical & verbal communication skills
- Great organisation and project management skills
- Proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to build strong working client relationships
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to working in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn
What we offer
- Familiar with paid media tools on following platforms - Google, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat
- Experience using Google Analytics and other reporting software
You'll be joining a dynamic and growing team so there are exciting times ahead.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible hours so that you can look after your work/life balance and wellbeing
- Work with some exciting, forward-thinking clients
- Opportunities to develop your skills and learning
- Fun and supportive working environment
Sound interesting? Want to be part of our ambitious growth plans?
We'd love to see what successes you've already had in your career and what your aspirations are so get in touch.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.