This highly regarded, international strategic communications advisory business, is looking for an experienced Account Director, with strong a strong background in corporate PR and exposure to high profile clients. You will have experience developing integrated and multichannel campaigns, both nationally and globally and an interest in sustainability issues.
The successful candidate will develop and implement innovative multi-stakeholder, integrated corporate communications strategies and campaigns aimed at enhancing and protecting the reputation of prestigious influential corporate brands in the energy sector. The successful candidate will play a major part in maintaining, developing and extending client relationships as well as business development.
The ideal candidate will have natural leadership skills and the ability to inspire and to build confidence in clients, client stakeholders and internal client service teams. The individual will play a pivotal role at the heart of one of the UK's fastest growing consultancies, working in an entrepreneurial international environmentMain Responsibilities:
- Manage Client Accounts & Build Trusted Relationships: Provide strategic counsel and guidance to senior business leaders confidently and maturely in a wide variety of fields including, but not limited to; reputation management, strategic content development, corporate narrative development and influencer mapping.
- Campaign & Financial Management: Negotiate fees with clients and ensuring timely delivery of a project at the targeted margin. Lead full end-to-end campaigns, from the development of insights, strategy, content development, activation and amplification and effective measurement and reporting.
- Business Development: Develop and expand client relationships; identify potential leads and areas of growth within existing clients as well as broader new business leads.
- Communications Planning & Writing: Draft strategic, high quality briefing documents, multi-touchpoint communication plans, content plans, narratives, messaging and positioning for clients.
- Leadership & Mentoring: Provide mentoring and coaching to junior team members; support their development and be a source of constructive feedback, knowledge share, ideas and experience.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorshipUnfortunately we are unable to consider applicants without directly relevant experience and only transferable skills.
- 5-7 years of experience gained specifically within the field of corporate communications, reputation management, crisis and issues management and content and engagement-led campaign delivery.
- Experience of working with large international clients within the industrials sector
- Knowledge of sustainability issues
- Intellectual rigor, excellent analytical and insights capabilities and effective problem solving. Including knowledge and experience with an online monitoring/social listening tool such as Quid, Pulsar, Sysomos, and BrandWatch.
- Strategic level understanding in running SEO, paid campaigns, online analytics and content/channel performance reporting, data visualisation and online dashboards.
- Experience in executing online editorial campaigns
- Excellent organisational, time and priority management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once alongside an active interest in digital innovation and current affairs
- Undergraduate degree
- Fluent English is a must, additional European languages desirable
- Candidate should be mature, results-oriented, and able to work independently, while also leading and working closely with client teams
- It is not essential, but desirable that candidates have experience of developing creative content, overseeing video production and running effective social media-led campaigns across international markets
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.