Highly proficient IT Systems Engineer with a strong documentation mindset wanted to join this leading tech-focused, electronic market-maker. With a rich global history at the forefront of trading and technology, their London operation continues to thrive and expand, making this a great time to join.
This is a high-impact role where you will be the go-to frontline support person in London. Your focus will be the IT systems and enterprise applications that allow users to operate at their highest performance level. This will include: managing trader IPC/Turrect infrastructure and the systems for phones, video conferencing, security, etc., analysing & recommending enterprise IT systems for user-facing technologies, and collaborating with other IT engineering teams to deliver key services.
This role would be perfect for someone who relishes the challenges that come with problem-solving in a fast-paced environment and can hit the ground running, making a tangible impact from day one. Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- Solid experience in troubleshooting IT support issues
- Strong desire to work with a wide range of technologies
- Sound attention to detail and cleanliness
- A good understanding of change control processes
- Competitive salaries
- Relaxed work environment, with the lively, positive spirit of a start-up, coupled with the stability of a long-established player
- Generous benefits package, including private medical insurance, pension, gym and free daily breakfast & lunch
- Leadership and growth opportunities
If you feel you are a strong match for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Dominic Copsey
+44 (0) 203 475 7193