Zencargo is the Digital Freight Forwarder with a vision of a world with smarter trade.
Our revolutionary digital platform collects and centralises crucial shipping data for end to end operations, allowing teams to get real time visibility into the progress of their shipments, and empowering Business Leaders to make better, faster and more informed decisions.
The result? Strategies implemented in seconds that improve the efficiency of their supply chains, and another step towards making global trade more efficient, reducing costs and emissions along the way, making life easier for everyone involved in supply chain logistics.
Since launching the business in 2017, co-founders Alex Hersham and Richard Fattal have successfully grown the business and now work with some of Europe's fastest growing businesses. Having recently raised our Series B funding, we're in a rapid growth phase, with the team expected to grow to over 300 people across the UK, Europe, Hong Kong and the US.
As a result, we're looking to grow our team even more, and are looking for outcome oriented, data driven, collaborative and innovative individuals to join us and make a huge impact in an industry that's long overdue change. If that sounds like you, then we'd love you to come on the journey with us.
We have ambitious growth plans and we need an equally ambitious demand-focused marketer to match. We are a close, rapidly growing team. Our vision is to be the fastest growing Logistics company in Europe, and with 300% growth during the last year, we are in a good position to realise that goal.Job Description
The Marketing Operations Manager will join the Revenue Operations team at Zencargo and will focus on the implementation, maintenance, and optimization of the process and systems within the marketing strategy. This person will partner with revenue operations, marketing, and Zencargo as a whole, to help drive a modern marketing program, using systems, tools, and processes to enable the Zencargo team to enable scale and agility. As part of the Revenue Operations team, you will work to identify and solve problems, implement tools and technologies, and measure outcomes while providing actionable insights. This person will excel at big picture systems thinking while also enjoying rolling up their sleeves to simplify and manage complex processes.Key Responsibilities
- Partner with our marketing organization (including our SDR and Sales team) to execute our marketing strategy through scalable processes with defined objectives.
- Constantly obsess over-optimization of tools, processes, and outcomes.
- Work within the Revenue Operations team to ensure the buyer journey is intentional, thoughtful, and measurable, with a constant focus on improvement.
- Simplify complicated concepts into cohesive KPIs and develop dashboards to provide the insight needed to understand campaign performance.
- Maximize the marketing tech stack to ensure we are utilizing tools fully. Make recommendations for changes, enhancements, and additions as necessary.
- Ensure communication and documentation is clear, concise, and up to date.
- Drive initiatives to ensure we have the right processes in place to track marketing's contribution to pipeline creation.
- Work on marketing data quality initiatives, ensuring we have enough useful data in the right places and creating repeatable processes to purge the rest.
- Be one of our CRM experts, enabling the sales and marketing teams to best use the tool and ensure all of the moving parts and system automation work in harmony.
- 2-4 years experience in Marketing Operations in a B2B organization.
- Experience operationally managing marketing automation, marketing attribution, and account-based marketing activities.
- Experience with Hubspot/Salesforce reports and dashboards, ability to integrate tools effectively.
- Experience collaborating with Sales teams and Operations to build automated lead flow and lead management processes including Lead Nurturing, Reporting, and Lead Routing.
- Experience building out operational processes to support Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines while working collaboratively.
- Have experience with data analysis and are able to present it in such a way that it drives actionable insights.
- Experience with project or stakeholder management.
- You're good at building collaborative relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- You bring clarity, can prioritize and execute tasks in a high-paced environment.
- You love to help marketing and sales to perform better.
- Fluent/native command of English.
- Experience in a high-paced environment (start or scale-up / consultancy)
- Bonus points for experience in Salesforce, Marketo, Pardot, Demandbase/Engagio, Salesforce, web development
- Fair salary and a pension scheme
- Internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- We offer flexible working, including parent-friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days. We value output over face time. You're free to work however you work best.
- £500 annual self-development budget for conferences and training - learning is important to us
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages.
- Fast-paced environment with lots of room for creative freedom
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to change one of the biggest industries in the world
- Regular company socials.
- Weekly Yoga and discounts at local gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Nursery salary saving
Founded in 2017, there are now over 150 of us. Our team comes from all walks of life, and we welcome diverse voices and views to help us solve problems in the industry in a fresh way. Our Operational and Commercial teams are experts in logistics, freight forwarding and growing a business and our Product and Engineering team have experience in international B2B marketplaces, disruptive communication platforms, running product development agencies and financial products.
Our founding team have wide-ranging experience in the shipping and logistics industry, financial services, machine learning and online platform business. They came together to launch Zencargo in 2017 and since then have overseen rapid growth scaling a team across Europe, working with fast-growing businesses - we work with 30% of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the UK - as well as enterprise customers.A fair chance
Every role in the Zencargo team is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe in the superpowers and potential of everyone, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other difference that makes you, you. More than just encouraging your application, we're committed to conscious inclusion that (we hope and intend) cultivates an environment of belonging. We open our doors to those who share these motivations.