A vacancy has arisen for a Digital Marketing Specialist at Northern European Cluster. Based at the UK Head office, the successful candidate will lead the digital transformation of our customer engagement strategies and ensure compliance with company's digital branding rules. You will collaborate with all the clinical Product Managers across Northern Europe. Reporting to the Microbiology Marketing Manager, this role is a great opportunity for someone with digital marketing and communication experience and qualifications to grow the digital clinical marketing strategy . What will be your responsibilities at bioMerieux?
Who are you?
- Lead the digital transformation of our customer engagement strategies
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Set-up and manage Educational digital platform to deliver customer training
- Promote our customer training offer through the main social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Customer training Statistical data analysis (customer satisfaction surveys, participant profiles etc.)
- Update local Web page, Blog and local Sales tool platform, create customer training content and customer tutorials.
- Develop our congress and events offering
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events, traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Coordinate and support the effectiveness of webinars for live sessions and interactive questionnaires /polls.
- Provide administrative support to the product marketers in UK
- Undertaking daily Marketing administrative tasks as Product Catalogue update and Product Life cycle management, to ensure the functionality of the department's activities
- Support Product Managers in organizing various Marketing projects including digital campaigns deployment.
- Manage marketing literature inventory(brochures, etc) while monitor and increase the use of digital promotional material used
- You have a degree in marketing/ Digital Marketing and communication or/and Web Design or/and digital communication studies.
- Additional experience in marketing and/or project management will be a plus.
- Previous experience in the healthcare sector is desirable but essential. Candidates need to have experience in working in marketing/digital marketing or communication in the commercial world.
- You must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and understand social media.
- Ability to handle content managed websites, CRM databases, and email platforms
- Possess strong computer skills including email, internet, PowerPoint, word processing packages, databases, and spreadsheet
- Strong sense of accountability and follow through.
This role will be normally based in the UK office in the Basingstoke area.