In 2021, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations' digital transformation. We are looking for our new Product & Solutions Marketing Senior Director Secure File Collaboration, Sharing, and Transfer
to join Axway's family. Are you ready? Join us now!!!Together we can. Together we will.
Axway is an enterprise integration company that's been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes - more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You'll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you'll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you're not alone on your journey, and that every day, you've taken one more step forward. With Axway, you'll go far because we're better together. Learn more: www.axway.com.
As the Product & Solutions Marketing Senior Director,
you will be responsible for creating the marketing strategy and overall Go To Market plan, coordinating a variety of marketing execution resources to carry out the plan and ensuring that sales resources understand the business benefits of the Axway Managed File Transfer and B2Bi solutions, key buyer pains, and use cases. Key Responsibilities
- Develop GTM strategy and associated messaging for marketing campaigns that generate and sustain Axway's solutions which include cloud, managed services, and platform.
- Foster a business leadership mindset through a strong supportive interlock with product management, sales, and other marketing functions to execute product and solution marketing, including the deployment of launch and go-to-market programs
- Provide content needed to fuel the campaign along the funnel (Thought Leadership assets, White Papers, Value proposition slide deck, blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn...)
- Ensure coordination and alignment with Field Marketing to define and implement the marketing activities supporting the campaign. Monitor campaign execution and results (number of leads, of opportunities)
- Create compelling sales enablement content - aligned to the Solution Selling methodology, to help the sales team drive customer conversions
- Perform competitive analysis to identify opportunities for growth and impending risks
- Act as a press/analyst spokesperson for Axway - as appropriate
- Proven ability to articulate the product value proposition, positioning, and messaging creatively, technically, and descriptively through Marketing plans, White Papers, articles, marketing collateral, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, manage, and execute campaigns within a short timeframe
- Network effectively, build relationships, and establish yourself as a thought leader and subject matter expert (SME) across the organization and within cross-functional teams (sales, product management, R&D, Services ...)
- Excellent Communication Skills: succinct and to the point in various formats, including one-on-one, small group, and public speaking events for a variety of deliverables (e.g. product presentations, proposals, strategies, etc.)
- Proven experience building consensus and influencing both internal and external individuals on the value of a solution
Functional Skills and Experience:
- 8 - 10+ years of marketing experience with technology companies
- 5+ years experience marketing a combination of API management, microservices, integration, developer and Cloud technologies
- Knowledgeable about B2B, File Sharing, and Managed File Transfer markets
- Understands market trends and forces that shape the B2B and File Sharing/Transfer market
- Knowledgeable about Cloud-based service offerings and how to effectively market and position.
- Knowledge of specific competitor solutions a plus (GoAnywhere, IBM, Cleo, Seeburger, etc)
- Ability to link back product features, functions and capabilities to customer uses cases and providing a concrete business value to differentiate Axway from the competition
- Must display the ability to translate customer needs, goals, and requirements into innovative, differentiated solution messaging
Axway is an EEO and AA Employer
- Experience with B2B solutions, File Sharing, and Managed File Transfer
- Experience with Cloud-based solutions and Managed Services
- Bachelor's in Business/Marketing/Communications/Sales or other related studies
- 5+ years' experience in Product Marketing and or Customer Marketing