Network Security Engineer - £50,000-60,000 - Remote (occasional onsite customer visits Network Security Engineer
required for a rapidly growing IT & Telecoms company, currently employing over 100 people and providing managed services to over 3,000 business customers across the UK and Europe and have just made a number of new acquisitions. As the Network Security Engineer you will have experience in the below:
The Network Security Engineer will also offer:
- Detailed knowledge of Network Security
- Firewalls product experience across vendor products, such as: Checkpoint, Juniper NetScreen, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Palo Alto
- Firewall UTM/Sandboxing/App Control experience in CheckPoint, FortiGate
- Routing/Switching/ Dynamic routing protocals (OSPF and BGP) - Cisco, Arista
- IDS/IPS - McAfee, Sourcefire, Juniper, Fortinet
- Content Delivery Systems - F5 LTM, GTM, Citrix Netscaler
Apply for immediate consideration or get in with Jake Adshead
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong customer/client focus, to provide a superior customer/client experience and build long-term relationships.
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels and across all business units within the organisations