Are you a passionate about communications and want to help organisations to build their long-term reputations? Do you thrive on changing public perceptions, solving problems, and delivering brilliant, multi-channel campaigns for a wide range of brands?
If so, you're going to love working for BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe). Our Corporate Affairs team is expanding and we're looking for an Assistant Account Executive to join our exceptional and award-winning team.
Our Corporate Affairs practice has an excellent range of high-profile, global clients spanning many sectors including financial services, technology, education, food and drink, tourism and property.
We are not your traditional corporate team. We provide strategic corporate solutions for our clients, yet we also pride ourselves on the creativity which lies at the heart of all our campaigns. Our team is made up of talented, curious and entrepreneurial people and our culture is fast-paced, vibrant and meritocratic, where people can go as far as they can, as quickly as they would like to.
We are a thriving and hard-working team and we pride ourselves on our supportive culture. We like to be challenged, to learn new things and to constantly develop ourselves. We enjoy bringing different people into our team and celebrate our diversity - one size never fits all, and a big part of our success is down to the breadth of skills that we offer.
We love welcoming people into the practice and working with them to grow their skills through varied experience. Crucially, we value niceness as much as we do talentRequirements
- Account Administration -High quality, proactive account administration increases account efficiency and supports the delivery of client objectives.
- Media Management -Comprehensive media management to support proactive and reactive aspects of programme delivery.
- Technical PR / Integrated Marketing Skills Development - Competence in foundation PR and integrated marketing skills to support programme delivery.
- Programme Support -Ownership of specific PR programme components as directed by account teams to support campaign delivery.
- Information & Collateral Management -Efficient management of client collateral to ensure that media content is always available, and results are professionally prepared for presenting back to the client.
- Press Office Management -Effective press office administration ensures that all media enquiries are responded to in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Research -Effective research skills to ensure that business pitches, proposals, client events and media opportunities are comprehensively supported and capitalised upon.
- Reporting -Comprehensive, accurate and timely reporting ensures that all client activity is professionally recorded and communicated.
- Digital Media -Expand understanding of the digital media landscape and the role of digital media. Always learning about social media and digital tools and how to utilise them for superior client service.
- Team Contribution -A can-do attitude, flexibility and willingness to contribute are consistently demonstrated.
Please submit your application by Friday 9 July
BCW is committed to growing and sustaining an agency that is both representative and inclusive of the communities we live and work within. At BCW, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce enables our agency to thrive and deliver brilliant work. We actively welcome applications from individuals and groups who are under-represented and celebrate difference be it ethnicity, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
We will only assess you on your abilities and fit for the role, please do get in touch if you would like to discuss any adjustments you need to ensure a level playing field during the recruitment process.