HealthRoster Implementation SpecialistUp to £36,000 Per Annum (Dependant on experience)12 Month Fixed TermNational / remote role
Are you a proactive, passionate and target driven HealthRoster Implementation Specialist who has previous experience in implementing and training of Allocates products? Are you looking to join an organisation focused on professional growth and development, whilst ensuring you feel valued each and every day? Feel Valued
You will feel valued as an HealthRoster Implementation Specialist
within Virgin Care, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- MyWellness - a health and lifestyle platform covering mental health awareness and support, healthy recipes & activity challenges and access to our free well-being service available 24/7/365 online and by telephone including; counsellors, post trauma incident support, legal, debt and practical life management helpline, guided self-help, telephonic career coaching and monthly well-being newsletters
- Virgin Tribe - our staff benefits scheme which grants you access to premier offers and discount off all Virgin products including flights, holidays, gyms and media, along with regular competitions and giveaways.
- We are pleased to offer access to Wagestream -which lets you track your pay throughout the month and stream your earned wages into your bank account if you need them. No more high-interest loans or overdraft fees - simply get paid as you go.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro-rata)
- Laptop and Mobile enabling fantastic flexible working patterns that can help you lead a perfect work/life balance
- Access to a range of courses and e-learning to develop further skills, bespoke career pathways and opportunities continuing your professional development
- Innovative forward-thinking culture with the opportunity to put forward your ideas to contribute to the way we work. You will be encouraged to apply for national funding to drive your initiatives locally to benefit our patients and service users
- Rewarding and supportive teams, you will be recognised and have opportunities to recognise others by nominating for local and national awards annually and taking part in our new virtual "Ask our Executives" event, where you can submit questions to the board and hear updates regularly on company strategy and objectives
- Working in an environment focused on the highest clinical and quality standards with 100% of our services being rated overall good or outstanding by the Care Quality Commission
As the HealthRoster Implementation Specialist within Virgin Care, you'll be focused on the implementation and deployment of HealthRoster across the remaining business units to really make our service users and staff feel the difference.
Your days will be challenging and task-orientated and include system deployment across our services, increasing engagement across the organisation, ensuring maximum roster compliance and and engagement. For this role you will be primarily based at home with some national travel required when necessary.
You must have a background and experience in the implementation of HealthRoster and experience in using HealthRoster from a system administration perspective. You must have an enthusiastic proactive approach to your work with the ability to work remotely and independently.Feel the Difference
Virgin Care partner with the NHS and local authorities, providing high quality care for more than 1 million people each year up and down the country. We are a progressive, forward thinking and passionate company who strive to make a real difference to people and our colleagues. We re-invest all of the money we earn to improve the experience, deliver ambitious transformations and empower all of our colleagues to make the changes, no matter how big or small, that make a real difference.
If you'd like to discuss the role further, please contact Jon Graham via email: email@example.comVirgin Care
We're committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply. We reserve the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date for a role that receives a high number of applications.
As a Disability Confident Committed company, we work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to make our business an inclusive place for all.