Trident Search are looking for an experienced SOC Manager to join a MSSP that works with clients across Europe. They have multiple offerings including SIEM as a service in which they leverage some of the latest technologies.
This role will be heavily focused on mentoring and supporting the rest of the team and wider business, whilst being able to support and provide guidance on escalated incidents and best practices. So a strong technical knowledge is required.
The client has two locations Edinburgh and Sheffield. Travel will be required to help manage the team but flexible working can be adopted. The role includes:
- Providing guidance and training to the Analysts
- Work alongside the wider business to improve operations
- To help the organisation achieve targets put in place IE Device Scans
- Develop and support development of response procedures
- Implementation / creation of IR playbooks
- Support external customers
- Ensure incidents are resolved within dedicated SLA's
- Experience dealing with Incidents and managing the response
- Multiple years experience working with SIEMS and Vulnerability Assessment tools
- Multiple years experience working within a busy SOC
- Thorough knowledge of the cyber threat landscape
- Experience in threat and vulnerability management
- Knowledge of various operating system and technologies including but not limited to Microsoft, Linux, VMWare, NetApp, Azure, AWS, Cisco, Juniper
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Experience using Sentinel and LogRhythm would be advantageous
If you are passionate about developing a strong team whilst remaining technical then this is the right opening for you. Go ahead and apply now.