Backend Developer - 100% remote / Python / NodeJS / microservices / architecture design
You'll join a very successful, international start-up who've recently finished developing their own Ecosystem/Platform from scratch.
You'll have a Lead role in defining the technical strategy, architecture, culture and ways of working at this early stage, and working in a small team you'll be involved in each stage of the development process.What's on offer?
- 100% remote available in an informal, relaxed working environment, offering flexible working hours, diverse and interesting tasks and a personalised training and development program.
- A chance to work in a very well-funded team of experts picked from around the world
What do you need?
- You'll have a lot of responsibility and scope to influence future projects, working as part of a small, agile team known for their quick decision making processes.
- Python and/or NodeJS
- Experience in SOA or microservice architecture design.
- Experience with cloud based platforms and technologies (bonus)
Feel free to apply directly or drop me (Stu) a message. If your CV isn't up to date don't worry, just send me what you have.
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)