Junior/Product Manager - HealthTech start-up
c£35k + Benefits
Permanent, Full Time
Named as one to watch in the Top 100 UK Startups, and deployed by some of the leading names in UK healthcare, this early-stage Health-Tech company has built an incredibly innovative and unique app, that is revolutionising the way their customers and associated medical professionals work.
Now at an important stage of growth, this scaling start-up are looking to hire an incredibly passionate and tenacious Product Manager (or Product Associate/ Owner, who wants to grow into a Product Manager), to help them deliver an exciting and ambitious product roadmap.
This role/company would suit an equally ambitious, out-of-the-box thinker, who doesn't like the red-tape and slow and formulaic career ladder of working for a big corporate.
Looking to hire a bright and enthusiastic team player, your role is to help create digital products that will enhance this companies business as a leading Digital Care solution whilst providing exceptional customer experience to the consumers.
The Product Manager is responsible for helping to shape the product strategy and direction across both the mobile app and the web solutions to deliver incredible products that drive successful product adoption. You will also be responsible for articulating (and enthusing about) the product vision and managing the product and sprint backlogs.
To be considered for this role you must:
Have previous experience of working with Agile Methodologies, attending SCRUM meetings, working closely with Development teams, with a heavy focus on digital and/or app products.
• You're a detail-oriented Product Manager with proven work experience (2+ years) ideally from within a tech start-up
• You have Agile experience
• Worked in SCRUM meetings
• Worked alongside Dev Teams
• You have experience using Jira/Confuence to manage product and sprint backlogs as well as writing clear and comprehensive user stories
• Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and create, build and deliver
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Highly organised, strong attention to detail and the ability to execute
• Previous experience in the healthcare/health-tech market is a plus.
• Experience in a digital product company is essential
Full Time Permanent Employee Benefits:
• 24 days holiday + bank holidays
• Your birthday off work
• Private Medical Insurance (after probationary period)
• A group stakeholder pension plan
For more information, or to apply, please contact Rebecca at Urban Digital Recruitment
Urban Digital Recruitment are compliant with UK General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).