.Net DeveloperRemote working full time initially. Longer term will be a mix of onsite (London) and remote. Excellent package on offer
Our industry leading client are growing their .Net Engineering team considerably over the coming months. They are looking for developers with an interest in working on cutting edge software and applications. You will work on software used by millions across the world. What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. You will be comfortable interacting with both technical and non technical colleagues. You should be able to take ownership for certain aspects of the development process by putting appropriate methods and tools in place. Ideally you would be happy working with and mentoring juniors within the development team. Key skills:
- You'll have proven experience across the .Net technologies:
- .NET Web Framework
- .NET Core
- Agile Development experience (TDD and/or BDD)
- Some test Automation knowledge
- Knowledge of web application frameworks (ASP.Net, PHP, Ruby etc)
- Developing solutions in the cloud, using either Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with JIRA
- Microservices architecture, including containers and serverless implementation. E.g. Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, AWS Lambda, Cloud Functions (GCP and Azure).
- Developing code using CI/CD tools.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation about the role above please send a current CV/profile for review.