SmartDevis a leadingproviderofglobalsoftwaresolutions.SmartDevwas established in 2014and is a wholly owned subsidiary ofVerysell Technologies Group (Switzerland).
SmartDevcombinesrenownedSwiss quality with the Vietnamese passion to provide excellenceand value.
SmartDev brings together smart people both internally and externally to create partnerships that push boundaries and challenge the status quo.
As part of SmartDev's aggressive growth plan we are looking to expand our sales team.
The role will report to the CEO and will be based at home within the UK. This role will require you to travel to client sites for meetings and will also occasional international travelPrincipal Accountabilities
Requirements:Experience & Knowledge
- Responsible for the full sales cycle. From lead generation through to engagement, new client meetings, sales negotiation and closing.
- Generation of new business revenue through networking, making of new contacts and identifying emerging opportunities
- Responsible for leading the development of all relevant sales documentation ensuring responses are accurate, commercially viable, on time and of a high quality
- Ongoing revenue generation through the effective management of existing own accounts.
- Responsible for the effective and accurate management of forecasting and pipeline reporting. This includes updating the business on progress vs development plans, sales pipeline and activity/conversion rates.
- Promote the brand, attending industry events that raise our profile and reputation.
- Lead and supervise Business Development Managers in Vietnam and other countries.
- A proven track record of building and developing sales processes, as well as having the ability to make the sale, especially Offshore Development Center.
- Of particular importance, is a proven track record of selling software solutions into new accounts
- Successful proposal, bid and tender writing experience
- Experience of building strong C level relationships in target accounts at CIO, CDO and others associated with Digital Transformation.
- Strong technical understanding of the full software development lifecycle and Testing
- Straight talking, down to earth and tenacious, with a genuine focus on delivery and building great relationships.
- A first-class communicator who is adept at selling solutions using a consultative approach.
- Able to talk 'tech' without bamboozling people with jargon, and you always focus on adding value to the customer.
- Able to build empathy and rapport quickly across all levels within an organisation.
- A natural problem solver, someone who assumes accountability and responsibility for their business
- Understands the value of transparency and you ensure key stakeholders have full visibility of the sales pipelines and expected performance creating contingency plans to mitigate risks and shortfalls
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a collaborative team
- Is target and success-oriented with a passion for achieving results
- Fixed salary
- Other benefits as discussed