Here at Ecaards,
we're on a genuine mission to transform the way people deal with their financial journey throughout their life, for the good moments and the bad, through our innovative wellbeing platform.
Partnered with Financial Wellness Group, we're creating revolutionary technology products to enhance our customer's financial wellbeing, enabling them to "live more and stress less".
And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how. Our 85 strong (and growing) team of technology, engineering and product experts, collaborate, innovate and share the same passion to improve everything and change lives for the better.
Join us today and unlock your potential as we re-engineer our customer journeys into a full end-to-end online digital first experience, whilst also making these solutions available to the financial services industry as a whole.About the role:
We're recruiting for an experienced data engineer to join our team of engineers and DBAs as we migrate our entire platform to AWS and become a truly data-driven company.
Who are you:
- Ownership of the migration of our data from on-prem SQL Server to AWS.
- Heavy involvement in the design and build of a new cloud-based Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Gaining an understanding of our technical platform and assisting in making it a product fit for the 21st century.
An experienced data engineer looking to expand their skills into cloud data warehousing. Highly passionate, you love data and will offer:
What we offer @ Financial Wellness Group:
- Experience of Data Migration (either on-prem to Data Centre or to Cloud)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL, SSIS)
- Experience developing with Python
- Solid understanding of dimensional modelling
- Experience of a data warehouse database (e.g. Redshift, Snowflake, Vertica, Azure SQL Warehouse, etc.)
- Knowledge of Terraform or similar DevOps tools
- The ability to rapidly adapt to new technologies and technical challenges
- Flexible working with our campus in Trafford Park (2 days remote post covid)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with the ability to buy and sell, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking
- Staff discounts on shopping
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site gym with free personal training sessions and free classes
- Subsidised onsite Café with Costa coffee shop
- Free fruit and snacks in the office
Interested in finding out more? Get in touch with our Talent Partner, Jody Marks to find out more today.