Do you want to work for a trailblazing company whose aim is to disrupt and better the world of healthcare?
Peppy's mission is to provide support in the moments that matter; when a couple is struggling to conceive, the journey through and post pregnancy, and dealing with menopause.
How does it work? Peppy is distributed as an employee benefit and all of our services are delivered through an app, where we connect users with real life practitioners.
We're already making a big impact. We've launched Peppy menopause to 700,000 members at Vitality. We've partnered with Santander, Aviva, SAP, Clifford Chance, BNP Paribas, Novartis and Wickes. We've delivered 3 hugely successful NHS trials.
This is just the beginning. We have huge growth plans and new services to launch including cancer support, men's health, care for carers and much more.
We are looking for awesome people that recognise what a game-changer Peppy is, so if you truly want to make an impact in your day's work, you're in the right place.Your challenge
Our users are the reason we want to make Peppy better each day and in this role you'll be the driving force in helping the community to thrive.
You'll be monitoring user activity, looking at data and optimising the user journey through the creation and delivery of an engagement plan. You'll work closely with our practitioners and find ways to help them to improve the service they deliver to users, as well as their capacity planning. You'll lead daily and weekly service reports with the Ops leadership and Clinical Director, keeping everyone up to date with service MI and activities.
Looking at the bigger picture, you'll identify ways to drive optimal engagements, whilst providing ongoing feedback and support to our clinical practitioners.
Your motto is experiment, incorporate, monitor, discard.Essentials
Salary & Benefits
- Minimum 3 years' operational delivery experience.
- Must have worked in a high-growth startup (for example, Amazon, Google, Revolut, Deliveroo, Wise, Curve, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience in the build and implementation of operational reports, establishing and tracking OKRS, KPIs and SLAs.
- Proven ability to deliver tactical projects.
- Solid Excel/Google Sheet skills including data analysis.
- Experience communicating operational performance data to multiple internal teams.
- You're capable of identifying trends and opportunities to run experiments and see what works.
Please note: due to the nature of this role we only consider applicants who meet the essential job criteria above and are based in the UK. We are unable to offer Visa Sponsorship or relocation. Sorry, but if you do not meet the essential criteria above and/or you are not eligible to work in the UK, we will be unable to provide an update on your application.
- Salary £45,000.
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays.
- We're remote first but you can choose to work from home, in a shared office (that we'll pay for) or anything in between.
- New Macbook and phone of your choice.
- Growing benefits package.