Are you considering a new opportunity? If so, Qualitest is the world's largest pure-play testing consultancy and we are hiring!
Due to continued growth, we are looking for experienced Senior Automation Engineers who are comfortable with working alongside our clients to achieve their business goals. At Qualitest, you'll have the chance to support the best-known, most influential global brands, strategizing solutions in an incredible range of technologies, across all major industries.
You'll have numerous opportunities to innovate with cutting-edge Qualitest tools, such as our AI-Powered Qualisense Test Predictor and our Qualiview Dashboard. Direct projects in Agile, AI, Automation, DevOps and other red-hot areas!
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. You will have a dedicated Engagement Lead for each assignment, coupled with on-going training throughout your career with us.
There is also the opportunity to work UK wide and as such, we ask for applicants who are fully flexible to travel UK wide.Must HaveRequirements
- Rest Assured
- Webservice Automation testing experience
- Behaviour Driven Design (BDD)
- Cucumber JVM / Gherkin
- API based testing
- CI/CD pipelines
- SOAP XML testing
- Good understand of Stub/mock based testing
- Understanding of testing REST webservices
- AWS testing experience - checking CloudWatch logs
- Have continuous access to and work with Senior Testing Specialists and Practice Experts
- Be a part of a leading testing company, globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers, this is what we do!
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world
- Our Qualitester's are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within
- Salary - Competitive salary on offer
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Assessments
- Healthcare Cash Plan (UK Healthcare)
- Pension - Auto-enrolment to pension scheme after 3 months - 4% employee and 4% company contribution. The company will match contributions up to 5%. Increases with length of service:
- Life Assurance - 4x Times Salary
- Cycle To Work Scheme - Salary sacrifice scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Benefits Portal
- Annual Performance & Pay Review - Performance and salary reviews annually
- Enhanced Holidays - 33 days per year (including bank holiday's)