Remote working full time initially. Longer term will be a mix of onsite (London) and remote.
Excellent package on offer
Our industry leading client are growing there Java and Back End Engineering team considerably over the coming months. They are looking for developers with an interest in working on cutting edge software and applications. You will work on software used by millions across the world.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will be a trusted technology expert that has a proven track record delivering on large scale projects. Experience leading, mentoring and coaching teams to their full potential whilst remaining somewhat "hands on".
· Extensive background working with Java 8+ other backend tech maybe useful (.net, python, scala)
· Experience of deploying web applications in cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
· Understanding client needs and problem solving
· You will have regular conversations with clients and be a point of contact between the client and the project team
· Proven experience leading teams of 4-8+
· A good understanding of semantic HTML and WCAG accessibility guidelines
· Agile Development experience (TDD and/or BDD)
· Experience in architecture and will feel comfortable leading higher-level architectural discussions
If you are interested in a confidential conversation about the role above please send a current CV/profile for review.