Who we are
Arqiva is at the heart of the broadcast and utilities sector in the UK and beyond.
Through our infrastructure we ensure media and data is taken from, and delivered to where it is most
valued, whether that's from broadcasters to your TV screen or radio, or from your smart meter to the
utility company. Even if you haven't heard of us before, the chances are you're indirectly a customer
of ours and our infrastructure is part of your everyday life!
We have a rich heritage and an exciting future ahead of us, and there's so much more to us that we
can't wait to share with you.Role Profile
Operating within the Service Assurance team, reports directly into the Quality Manager for this function. You will join a new formed authoritative, exciting and empowered team that holistically works across the business to provide the assurance, support, advice and compliance to enable us to provide the best service and products to Arqiva customers. This role requires someone who will work with stakeholders and supplies to ensure the work being carried out on production lines, software development and all services related to products Arqiva provide meet or exceed the required high standards, all whilst promoting the 'right, first time, every time' culture. You could be travelling all over the UK and the world to meet with partners, so a willingness to travel is key.Salary/package:
Up to £40,000 (DOE) + 5% Bonus and Competitive BenefitsYour key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Quality Manager to ensure Quality processes and controls are in place and sufficiently robust to deliver expected outputs and volumes across stakeholders and suppliers
- To ensure services and products received into operations meet Acceptable Quality Levels (AQL)
- To act as resolver to Problem Management in event of Quality failure, leading Root Cause Analysis Teams where appropriate and agreeing Corrective/ Preventative Action (CAPA) where relevant
- To identify areas of risk to Quality across Services, ensuring they are captured and escalated as required.
- Work with Suppliers to ensure Quality Assurance and control activities are embedded into processes, reducing risk of defective product.
- To ensure that Suppliers have effective and scalable process and infrastructure in place to meet Customer demand.
- Excellent knowledge of the suite of ISO Standards, specifically ISO 9001
- Excellent understanding of process validation, process control and statistical control in electronics manufacturing techniques desirable.
- Ability to fit into a tight knit, dynamic team, with considerable influencing and persuasive abilities
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to write and present reports to all levels of management
- Experience with analysing data and making decisions/recommendations based on sound logic
More than anything, we want to work with people who are passionate about what they do and believe
in our vision. So, if you think you have most of the skills and / or experience we are looking for, then
please do apply for the role - we want to hear from you!Inclusive Arqiva
For us, building a working environment that is diverse, inclusive and engaged, is a positive for both
our colleagues and our customers. This is why we have invested in our partnerships with initiatives
and organisations such as Tommy's Pregnancy at Work, Inclusive Employers and WISE (Women in
Science and Engineering).
We also have active and thriving networks to support our colleagues like our Working Families
network, Women at Arqiva and Diversity Ambassadors. Take a look at our LinkedIn Life page for
more details - https://www.linkedin.com/company/arqiva/life