Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!The Role in a Nutshell
We are looking for a German speaking Social Media Executive with a passion for both gaming and social media to join our team. You will be tasked with working across our various different clients across the German social media landscape, so speaking both German and English fluently is a must for this role.
As a Social Media Executive you will be responsible for creating content fit for social media, contributing to campaign/activation creation and execution, and delivering industry leading social creative work.
Working as part of a small team within the wider Social Team, you will be responsible for the content output and community management of a prestigious brand's channels. You will be expected to think of and bring to life new ideas to increase reach, engagement, grow the following organically.
We need someone that lives and breathes mainstream gaming titles (a necessity, but wider gaming knowledge in more niche genres also incredibly important) while regularly keeping up with social and ANY happenings in the gaming/esports space.Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Take ownership of multiple content calendars across multiple social channels, create content for these ahead of time for internal and then external approval
- Daily reactive content where applicable, being on the cutting edge of any gaming or esports news
- Plan and execute full event coverage for any specified events (that may take place on weekends)
- In-keeping with the tone of voice of the account and brand, execute 'always on' interaction with the community and audience/professional players and influencers
- Input on, take ownership and execute social led creative campaigns to increase engagement and following on the channel
- Produce client facing periodical reports to outline performance on social and to ensure we're hitting targets.
- Build relationships with all partners and relevant contacts for joint social venture opportunities and value exchange opportunities
- Fluent in both German and English
- 1 year or more experience of planning and creating entertaining and engaging social media content.
- Ability to write punchy, cutting and sometimes borderline controversial copy.
- Natural born memer - examples will be required here.
- Ability to 'think outside the box' and produce both quick comebacks for audience engagement and stand alone copy when executing event coverage.
- Ability to understand analytics data from Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Flexible to work outside standard working hours when required - evenings and weekend coverage for esports events, game launches or similar.
- An extreme passion and understanding in gaming and esports - you should be able to hold a conversation about multiple titles at the highest level, whether esports or gaming.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Community and charity day (for you to support a cause you care about)
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then we'll give you the backing to set it up!
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Early finish and free-drinks every Friday
- Paid time off/office closure over Christmas
- Unlimited wellbeing days