Joining gohenry at a vital stage in our growth, this is an exciting opportunity to continue building an excellent Member Services Team and achieving our goal of providing the very best in service to our members, both in the UK and internationally. Your role will primarily be to provide a consistent, friendly, knowledgeable and over-all efficient customer service experience to both the parents and children holding gohenry accounts.
This is a full time permanent role in our US Member Services team. The team is here for our members from 2pm to 10pm (that's 9am to 5pm East Coast USA!), 7 days per week.The shifts available are
What You'll Do
- Tues-Sat 2-10
- Sun-Thurs 2-10
What We're Looking For
- Using gohenry systems to answer email, phone & Live Chat queries
- Prompt attention to queries and comments made via social media
- Answering general technical queries about the gohenry website and mobile app
- Answering queries regarding customer statements and financial activity
- Providing a friendly, helpful advice to both parent and child account holders
- Administrative tasks (monitoring risk alerts, one-off tasks etc.)
- Support Member Services Management
- Customer callbacks
- Responding to Social Media contacts in Facebook & Twitter & Instagram
What We Are Offering
- Happy working in a committed, busy, team environment
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be flexible in a role
- Ability to be flexible with hours
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent phone manner essential
- Good technical skills - happy to learn new systems
- Working knowledge of Excel & Word
- Nice to have Fluent in Spanish speaking and writing
- Free tea and coffee and loads of fruit
- Workplace pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday a year (pro rata)
- Westfield Cash Health Plan
- Westfield Surgery Plan after 3 years' service
- Westfield Perks
- Training opportunities to further develop your craft
- Cycle to Work scheme via salary sacrifice
- Other perks and benefits
We're on a mission to help every kid be good with money. Our goal? Create generations of independent, confident young adults, armed with money skills that will set them up for life.How we do it;
We place the power in the hands of young people, giving them the tools they need to master the financial ropes for themselves. They can spend, save, earn and give with gohenry's prepaid debit card and app - because learning through doing really works (and it's more fun!). All while our unique built-in controls give parents total peace of mind.We're proud to say...
- We help over one million members improve their money skills every single day.
- We're one of Tech Track's top 50 fastest growing UK companies.
- And we were nominated for 'Best Personal Finance App' at the British Bank Awards 2020.
- We were voted 'Best Children's Financial Provider' at the British Bank Awards 2021.
But we're still growing, and that's why we need you.Want to join our mission?
If gohenry sounds like a place you'd like to be, please apply using the link below.