Quant Developer | Hedge Fund
Compensation Range: £130,000-£250,000+
We are partnering with a hedge fund in London that just got approvals to build out a new cross-asset library. In order to execute the build-out, they are looking to bring on a few passionate C++/Python developers ranging from junior to senior levels of experience to help lead the execution of this long-term project.
This is an opportunity to work at a tech-driven hedge fund that will allow you to play a key part within a new, growing team, and collaborate closely with Quant Researchers and Portfolio Managers in an environment that fosters independence and innovation.
The team will be utilizing C++ and Python (Pandas, Python, Numpy, Scipy) for the development of the library. The successful candidate will need to have very solid programming skills and solid quantitative fundamentals (pricing, risk, analytics etc).
- Help lead the thought process behind library development by proposing and researching new technologies
- Code in C++ and Python to develop a brand new leading-edge analytics library
- Contribute to the design efforts of the library
- Work with research teams to implement new strategies
- Build new visualization and reporting tools to help portfolio managers and researchers with model performance
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or a quantitative disciple from a top university preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of professional experience with C++ or Python (Pandas, Python, Numpy, Scipy) development
- Financial experience highly preferred, ideally knowledge of Fixed Income or Equity
- Strong analytical, development, and modeling skills
If interested, please apply with a copy of your CV and we will be in touch soon!