Senior DevSecOps Engineer - £70,000 - £100,000 - REMOTE
Locke & McCloud are working with a global FinTech who are revolutionising their space. Our client has undergone huge growth and is looking to add another experienced DevSecOps Engineer to their security team. You will be involved in multiple client projects as well as driving the DevSecOps mindset across the organisation, this is a key position in the team and will be heavily involved in the direction of the security programme.You will be:
To be successful you will need:
- Driving a DevSecOps and Agile mindset across security.
- Writing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) in an AWS cloud-native environment.
- Working in terraform for coding and deployment.
- Implementing security gates.
- Carrying out application security testing (SAST, DAST etc).
- Automating tools in a CI/CD pipeline.
- In depth knowledge of cyber security principles and practices.
- Strong automation skills.
- Experienced in using Terraform.
- Prior experience working in AWS cloud-native environments.
Our client is looking to interview for this position ASAP
! For further details apply below