At the core of Epic's success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it's building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we're always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We're constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
The Epic Communications team advances the company's narrative and represents Epic products and the company vision to external and internal audiences globally. We create positive relationships and engagement strategies with a wide range of audiences, including media, investors, influencers, and policymakers.DescriptionResponsibilities
Epic is looking for experienced communication professional to lead PR and global communications for Fall Guys and the Mediatonic Team. You'll be tasked with telling the Fall Guys story to global media and external audiences. You'll work on virtual and live events, manage game announcements, brief media, and external stakeholders, act as a company spokesperson, and write messaging for global audiences. If you believe in what we're building and want to be part of a growing communications team that's on the frontlines of everything we do, we encourage you to apply and learn more about the work ahead.Details
On the communications team, you will
- Establish and maintain relationships with journalists and influencers, including consumer, entertainment, technology, policy and broadcast press on behalf of Mediatonic, Fall Guys and Epic Games.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, engineering and executive teams on game and studio announcements.
- Lead on policy communications for Fall Guys, partnering closely with legal, policy and corporate communications on our strategy for key issues including safety, content ratings and privacy.
- Use blogs, speeches, social media, and other digital strategies to tell stories that are important to the company and our products.
- Manage external PR agencies all over the world.
- Work closely with the executive team to support high profile media engagements and events.
- You will be based in London with the Mediatonic team while keeping regular communications with the global Epic Games communications team.
We are looking for someone with 6+ years of relevant experience in communications who has worked with gaming, technology, or entertainment brands.Details
What we're looking for
Remaining Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities Needed
- Someone keyed into the community of reporters and thought leaders and who enjoys developing new relationships.
- Someone who moves fast, is focused on delivering results, and has a track record of working well across a diverse group of internal and external partners.
- Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
BenefitsDescriptionWant to Work for us?
- A proactive problem solver, with strong instincts for when to escalate issues.
- A team player who's collaborative, supportive, and celebrates others' wins.
- Communication skills, written and verbal, are stellar.
Are you interested in joining a business that strives to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards a common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognize that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high-quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, and private health care.DetailsHow To Apply & Really Impress Us
As a people-first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person.
A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you're passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applicants will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview and in some cases a panel interview with colleagues across Mediatonic & Epic. We look forward to hearing from you!
We receive heap loads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.