This leading management consultancy has experienced fantastic growth in recent years and as such is bolstering their marketing and business development team with the addition of several new roles.
They offer a truly collegiate and collaborative culture with a really people centric approach to careers and development.
The Senior Brand Manager role reports directly to the Head of Marketing, building a brand strategy that resonates with their target market and positions them for further growth.
Working closely with partners across the business to develop a compelling brand vision you will look at how the firm is currently positioned and develop a strategic brand programme that supports this.
Working with internal marketing colleagues and leading in the engagement of external agencies key responsibilities will include:
- Being the brand champion in activating and implementing a brand position and visual and verbal identity systems;
- Promoting the brand across the firm, including training and presenting;
- Encouraging adoption and internal engagement
- Develop standards and systems for on-time, on-budget and on-strategy deliverables;
- Serve as lead for brand visuals, tone of voice, creative
- Proactively support the brand standards and inform others accordingly.
The right person will:
- Have extensive experience of leading brand strategy
- Have worked in professional services (law firm / accountancy firm / management consultancy / real estate