Search have partnered with an Edinburgh based consumer goods manufacturing organisation in order to support the recruitment of a newly created Senior Marketing Executive position. The role will focus on B2B marketing campaigns to drive sales opportunities for the business at a time of sustained growth.
• Plan and deliver marketing campaigns utilising various marketing channels
• Develop a deep understanding of target customers, products and user UX/UI to ensure appropriate content
• Work alongside the wider marketing team and lead outside resources to create content to drive pipeline creation
• Take a lead on events both digital and traditional
• Work closely with the sales team to create content and programs ensure sales growth.
• Use existing and introduce new marketing automation to generate and measure lead activity.
The successful candidate's profile:
• Degree qualified in a marketing or related discipline
• A proven track record and knowledge of multi-touch marketing campaigns
• Previous experience in demand generation marketing role and a track record of growth
• Experience of setting up and using marketing automation
• Experience of using Google analytics to allow ROI analysis of paid media campaigns.
• Experience of digital setup and execution of digital events is highly desirable